Choose your colour:
Translate this site:

Want to talk to someone?


Sometimes it helps if you can talk to someone about your feelings and any worries you have.

In Camden, the workers in MALT (Multi – agency Liaison Team) can listen to you and help you cope with things better.

To find out more about MALT click here.



If you need advice or just want to talk, call this helpline: 0800 1111 (calls are confidential and free)

Someone from Childline will help you with any problem if you are feeling sad or worried, or if you just need someone to talk to.

Visit their website to find out more:


Young Minds

Young Minds helps children and young people to cope with difficult feelings - the website has lots of useful information and you can also call them on: 020 7336 8445 (local rates)

Nav box photo Nav box newsletter Icn nav comp Icn nav video