Choose your colour:
Translate this site:

Tell us what you think

We want to know what you think about the help you get from us!

We will make sure that:

  • You are able to have a say about what happens to you while you are in care with help from your social worker or your Independent Reviewing Officer.
  • You know what help we can give you, how to get help from an independent person (an advocate) and on how to make a complaint if you are not happy.

Useful numbers:

  • Looked After Children team: 020 7974 7217/ 8
  • Participation Officer: 020 7974 1850
  • Complaints service: 0800 393 561
  • Rights4Me : 0800 528 0731
  • Ofsted complaints: 0300 123 4666

Or you can contact us here.

Nav box photo Nav box newsletter Icn nav comp Icn nav video