Choose your colour:
Translate this site:

Tell us what you think

We want to know what you think about the help you get from us!

We will make sure that:

You are able to have a say about what happens to you while you are in care with help from your social worker or your Independent Reviewing Officer.

You know what help we can give you, how to get help from an independent person (an advocate) and on how to make a complaint if you are not happy.

Useful numbers:

  • Looked After Children team: 020 7974 7217/ 8
  • Participation Officer: 020 7974 1850
  • CamdenComplaints service: 0800 393 561
  • Ofsted complaints: 0300 123 4666

Or you can contact us here.

Nav box photo Nav box newsletter Icn nav comp Icn nav video