Camden CiCC conversations during COVID - 19 lockdown
During COVID - 19 lockdown children and young people in care and care leavers joined weekly Children in Care Council (CiCC) online conversations.
Main themes of conversations ahve included:
- How are young people coping with the social isolation and what difficulties they experience?
- What has been a positive experience or something you did , that made you feel good?
- Health problems : physical and mental health
- Top tips to keep positive and motivated
- New things young people have learnt or discovered about themselves or their environment
- What young people are looking forward to once the lockdown is lifted?
- What information and help young people need from Camden services during lockdown
- Life after lockdown: what young people are worried about , what adjustments they may need to think about and make when returning back to school, sports activities and meetings with social workers.