Choose your colour:
Translate this site:

Connexions News!

Posted on 17 September 2015

Connexions logo

 There are a number of ways to enroll on a course. The most common ways are in person, by telephone, online, by post and by email.  As most colleges/ 6th form courses start at the beginning of September, you should call the provider in which you would like to study to find out their availability on your chosen course.  They will invite you in for an assessment/ interview if they have got spaces left. 

 When you enrol on a course you will be asked to prove your identity. You might also be asked to prove you are unemployed. Most learning providers will ask you to provide the following information whatever course you are enrolling on:

  • photo ID (like a passport or driving licence)
  • proof of address (like a household bill, or bank or rent statement)
  • proof of qualifications (a record of achievement or certificates)
  • Statement of Educational Needs or Education Health Care Plan (if you have one)
  • your national insurance number
  • evidence of how you will be paying for your course (19+ year olds who are not on benefits)
  • letter from your employer if they are paying for your learning
  • proof of income if you are paying your own course fees
  • proof of benefits if you are unemployed.


Created by: BackChat Admin