Choose your colour:
Translate this site:

What to do if you are not happy with the support you get

Posted on 29 September 2014


  If you have a problem with your service and want to know what to do  

  1. Speak to your social worker/ carer about what you are not happy with at first see if they can help?
  2. If you feel that you are still not happy with what has happened then you can contact via the weblink for more details
  3. or telephone 020 7974 6673 and speak to a complaints officer.



Created by: Backchat Admin