The Reactive forum are a group of disabled young people that meet up once a month to give their views on services in Camden and talk about issues that are important to them.
- Place people go every month to talk about themselves.
- We talk about disability.
- We are discussing our situation in the group.
- We talk about our future.
What’s good about Reactive?
- Learning about lots of stuff, not like school.
- Thinking of others
- I like what we learn… it was nice meeting other people with disabilities and caring about them.
If other people wanted to join…
- Come and join!
- We get up to different things
- You have to say your own opinions
- You get to meet different people and make new friends.
- Go to Shout out Festival
- There is lunch and music
Contact Lizzie Streeter tel 020 7974 7251 if you would like more information about how to join or send a comment below.